FREE UNLIMITED MUSIC WITH KKBOX

6:02 PTG

Bismillah
Assalamua'alaikum
Hello everyone. 
Music, everybody loves to hear music right? even me, whenever I feel like to hear my favorite song, the easiest way to tune in to it was through phone. 
Plug in earphones and one up my fav song apps KKBOX. 



This is my current favorite song app in my phone, and the best part was, it connected to my laptop too. So, easy for you to track down your previous songs in phone or in laptop. 

Not just that, there are special features about the apps, that makes it special and unique.
  • Music unlimited - we can browse over 20 million music and it's free! 
  • Music everywhere- we can search the music everywhere, anytime  as long as you have internet access. 
  • Listen with your favorite artist- With the new social media features People, we can share our music list to others and we also can access to theirs music list. Thus, we can get to know them better right by music and chat with the artist whenever they are online
  • Share your music with others: Sharing is loving, and sharing your Playlist with your friends are great way to socialize. 
  • Karaoke  -lastly, kareoke time. Sing along  your favorite music with rolling lyric feature in KKBOX


Fascinating with the features, now it's time to download it. You guys can have this apps by downloading it from your APP STORE (APPLE), or PLAY STORE (ANDROID). Just search for KKBOX or to download it to your laptop, click on this : https://event.kkbox.com/yearend.my/
For the YES (Year End Sale) KKBOX is having a big sale on the apps. You can now dowload unlimited songs for free within 90 days.
YES, FOR FREE!
So hurry up guys, you don't want to miss this YES right. 
If you're a CRAZY  about music, like me, i will assure you this KKBOX is the right choice for you. For me, a music apps should 5 things:
  1. EASY
  2. FRIENDLY USER
  3. FREE
  4. VARIETY OF CHOICES
  5. FLEXIBLE
For this apps I give 4/5 stars. 

 I hope, you can find this KKBOX a useful MUSIC Apps for your use. 
till then, 
Salam
 
post signature

You Might Also Like

0 Orang Positif

Blog Design By Naomie. Dikuasakan oleh Blogger.

Follow me Via Bloglovin'



Facebook Page Naomie Licouz




Subscribe