I have an Announcement to tell you'll ..

10:10 PTG

Bismillah
Assalamua'alaikum wbt
Hello Ladies,
I have special announcement to make. 
Keep on reading, if you wanna know what my announcement is...
I have already tell you about my dream to become an entrepreneur right? It's really happening now!heheheh.
I know, some of my friends in Facebook have been aware about this. Thanks guys, for becoming the first persons liked my New FB page.
Now,,,,
I want to introduce my own Facebook shop:

 Hijab By  Nae'la Firafisya
Yippieee. :D
So, hurry guys. Head on to my Facebook Page, 
click on the "LIKE" button and wait for my first batch of hijab that will be reveal in October.
Stay tune,
Love
post signature

You Might Also Like

2 Orang Positif

  1. Congratulations on your new venture and best wishes for success!!!
    -Harivain

    BalasPadam
  2. Tahniahhhhh kak!! Nanti nak terjahhhh...

    BalasPadam

Blog Design By Naomie. Dikuasakan oleh Blogger.

Follow me Via Bloglovin'



Facebook Page Naomie Licouz




Subscribe