Product Review: MARYSHARON Spa Sleeping Mask

9:17 PG

Bismillah
Assalamua'alaikum ladies. 
Have you heard about Marysharon? If not, let me introduce to you my latest favourite beauty product, it's the Sleeping Spa Mask by Marysharon, and it is selling 10 bottles per minute in worldwide. An extreme achievement, due to the tremendous effect to the skin. 

I have been using it for a while now, and I saw instant result on my skin. So let's get to know this baby yah.
Beauty Season 1: Sparkly & Shiny Series 
Marysharon Spa Sleeping Mask
Precious moments everyday...
Volume; 110 g
Manufactures:Chaoyang District, CHangchun City, Jilin Province, Guilin
MARYSHARON exclusive seaweed moisturizng formula-Gold seaweed essence, combat dry skin with the power of nature's legendary moisturizer, providing extra aqua for extremely dehydrated skin. It contains unique water-locking features, foaming a strong water-lockng net on skin surface, allowing the skin to regain its vitality. Also regulates oily skin, remove dead skin, improve dull skin and restore skin's softness. 
Texture : Thick, white cream. 

Ingredients: Water, butylene glycol, Magnolia extract, isononyl isonenanote, polyglutamate, Witch Hazel water, lecithin, palmitoyl dipeptide-7, LAMINARIA OCHROLEUCA extract, trehalose, propyleneDiol, arginine ferulate, CODUM TOMENTOSUM extract, ammonium acryloyl dimethyl taurate /VP copolymer, ascorbicc acid, nicotinamide, hydroxyacetophenone, sodium hyaluronate, EDTA disodium, allantoin, ethylhexyl glycerol, parum

Usage direction :
After cleansing, apply an adequate amount onto the face and wash off after 15 minutes.
Leave thin layer of mas on till the next morning.
Apply a thin layer of mask and wash off after 5 minutes in the morning after cleansing for make up to stay long.

Use at least 1-2 times a weeks.

Precuation : Result may vary with different individual, stop using it immediately if allergic reaction occurs. Keep out of reach of children and this is for external usage only. No eating and tasting ya.. Store in a room temperature.

Here's a video for you guys. :)
 I have been using this product for a month now, and there're significant result shows on my skin texture. If I put up the cream and let it overnight, and the next morning I can feel my skin texture become more softer, and all the small acne shrink. Plus, I felt my skin become more dehydrated too. As it was mention in the product info, Marysharon Spa Sleeping Mask helps to hydrate the dry skin.

Before I apply my makeup on, (if I have some time to do this step) I will spread the cream on my face and let it stay about 5 minutes. Then, remove it with water. This can act as makeup base and it manage to help my makeup stays all day long.  I usually do this step during event's day, whereby I have to make sure my makeup can stay all day.

About the texture of the cream, it has thick texture, which make it is easier for us to spread it on our face. Easy to wash off and I did not feel any itchy, or burning sensation on my face.That is good.

The packaging was great! I love the modern silver jar, really caught my eye on it and I just feel so luxurious to have this product. hahah.

 4.5/5
Price : RM145.00
Where to get this?

 Watson, Sasa & Shill Beauty House
For Chi Lam's fans, you can meet and greet him on 2nd of August  (1 pm ) at Berjaya Time Square as he's the ambassador for MARYSHARON Products. What you need to to just purchase MARYSHARON products worth more than RM200. 
So hurry up guys. I will be seeing you guys too soon. 
Till then , 
Love
post signature

You Might Also Like

6 Orang Positif

  1. Nice review dear! Even when I tried the miniature version I liked this product a lot :)

    xoxo
    Miriam
    www.miriammerrygoround.com

    BalasPadam
  2. Can't wait to meet Chi Lam... Mary Sharon is really a great product.. Love it so much!

    BalasPadam
  3. very cute, thanks for the review, looks like lots of improvement

    BalasPadam
  4. Nice review. Looking forward to try out the mask too.

    BalasPadam
  5. Hi, can i share your review in my social network? I'm Marysharon agent/dealer.
    Instagram: belladonnagallery
    Wechat: belladonnagallery

    BalasPadam

Blog Design By Naomie. Dikuasakan oleh Blogger.

Follow me Via Bloglovin'



Facebook Page Naomie Licouz




Subscribe