Review: Mat Magique All-in-One by Loreal Paris: Best compact ever!

2:33 PTG

Bismillah
Assalamua’alaikum Ladies..


So today I’m going to review Mat Magique All-in-One by Loreal Paris. Since last year, I’m trying to find a nice compact powder that suits my skin very well. As you know, I have oily skin problem that makes me very hard to find a good compact powder. Some of the compact powder that I’ve used before tends to make my skin cakey and patchy. Huhu... Disaster right??? OH My..


Luckily, I’ve read Mira Cikcit blog review about this compact powder and beside the attractive packaging that is Shocking pink! The formulas that they used to make this compact powder are great too.This compact powder consist of powder cake and sponge so it is easy for us to tap it onto our face. 

Plus, incase you finish the compact cake, you buy the refill cake and replace it. No need to buy the full size compact powder. yeah baby!! 

Let’s begin with the product informations:

Ingredients:

Talc, Perlite, Titanium Dioxide, Zea Mays Starch/Corn Starch, Kaolin, Triisostearin, Ethylexyl Methoxycinnamate, Diphenylsiloxy Phenyl Trimethicone, Magnesium Stearatem Vinyl Dimethipolymer, Aluminium Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylehexylglycerin, Tocopherol

All-in-One Matte Transforming Powder
Contain SPF 34 PA +++,  12H Shine resistant *

The first Magical Matte All-in-one Powder infused with volcanic perlite infusion, a natural yet powerful sebum absorbant.

Complexion enjoys a just-out of shower fresh finish & sensation. 12 H Shine free, Poreless Skin perfection that lasts.

Functions:

1. Primes: Shine-free skin canvas for a skin balancing preparation
2. Covers: Minimize appearance of all blemish & skin Imperfections.
 3. Perfects: Ultra smooth poreless skin transformation, a refined airy smoothing finish.

Result:

12H Shine-free fresh look, imperccably poreless finish and Ultra sensorial velvety soft touch.
 Can use alone or apply evenly over BB cream or liquid foundation.


My review


Ok ladies, let me test out this compact powder. So here I have my naked face, this was without any powder. I just left it plain after apply foundation. You can see clearly there are some dark spots and blemish on my skin. plus, even after the foundation, I have an uneven skin tone. Right??




Now, after I apply the compact powder, the dark spots and blemish around my face had gone! Not gone totally, but it reduced the appearances on my face. I wish to have clear and smooth skin without any acne, but you see, some girls like me  just don’t have that kinda skin. So, that’s why, a good compact powder are essential or a must for us to achieve clear smooth skin.

Plus, the packaging are too cute and pink for me. I couldn't resist to have it in my makeup location. hehe. 

Where to buy? Watsons, Guardian, or any drug store around Malaysia.  
Price: RM39.90
Durability: 2 months depends on your usage.

This product is not a sponsored product by Loreal Paris.

Thanks to Loreal Paris for this awesome products,looking forward to try more of you cosmetics soon.. I hope this entry can be beneficial for some of you. 

I will write some more reviews soon, 
Till then, 
Salam 
post signature

You Might Also Like

0 Orang Positif

Blog Design By Naomie. Dikuasakan oleh Blogger.

Follow me Via Bloglovin'



Facebook Page Naomie Licouz




Subscribe