Event: An Evening with Bloggers at Alfio Raldo The Weld

2:00 PTG

Bismillah
Assalamua'alaikum and Hello!
Last Thursday, I was invited to an Evening Gathering with Bloggers at one of Alfio Raldo Boutique at The Weld Shopping Mall, Kuala Lumpur. 
For your information, Alfio Raldo is one of the top brand for fashion enthusiasts, as they have an up to date handbags and shoes collection to offer to their customers. 
Alfio Raldo latest collections so flamboyant and elegant with attractive and bold colors that suits any occasion from formal to casual event. From my observation, the colors that they offer in this collection are vibrant and suitable for every age state.
In this collection, they are focusing to the teenagers and early twenties women, because from here you can see the colors that they offers are vibrant and more chiq. Suitable for everyday and hanging out with friends. 

 Meanwhile, for sophisticated women, who love their job, these two handbag can match you up. The design are simple, and the color are more down to earth type of color. Suitable for office wear. For me, this type of bag can put a lot of girls stuff (as usual).

 Here are some of design that match teenagers and also working women. Brave to bring up red and bright blue? you should own these two bag.
 And for simple women with elegant taste, this design can meet up your standard, I love the detailing on the surface, make it look elegant and rich!

 Besides handbag, AR also offers Shades for women and men. The design of the shade can easily match to every women as they offers the typical shades for everyday use.
CEO of AR and partner showing off their shades for women


A part from that, AR also have many range of watches for man and women. Their latest design for watch are the Ceramic watch. The special about this ceramic watch is that they are cold and the colors are soft compare to steel watch or leather watch.
Beside that, they also have a colorful range of rubber watch. These watches are unisex. the colors are vibrant and bright. Suitable for those who love to stands out more from others. The owner of AR was so generous to give me one of these rubber watch in white.
Me model for the White ceramic watch! look elegant right..
And the best part was, the shoes!!I can say that the design By Alfie Raldo are superb, There are many heels, balm shoes and wedges that are stunning and also cute, with affordable prize. Not to forget comfortable too!
Last but not least, the handbag for this coming raya~! For me, black is the ultimate color. It can suits me any colors of outfit, and here are my top pick for the black range~




Oh I almost forgot, here are two of favorite handbags for the colored range. Trapezium handbag in Peach Color and this Purplelish sling bag with webbed style.


Why did I pick this two? First, the colors. I have been wanting a purple handbag for such a long time. And when the first time I entered the boutique, this purple beg had catch up my eyes. It has the warm color and the webbed style makes it even more beautiful. 
Next was the peach trapezium bag. The detailing on the bag makes it stand out from the other bag. It has the gold knob around the edges make it so elegant and classy. 

So, I think that's all from me today. For those who wanted to visit Alfio Raldo, you can stop by at The Weld Shopping Mall or you can visit any website such as, Iprice, Lazada or Zalora to buy it online. 

Till then folks, 

Love

post signature

You Might Also Like

1 Orang Positif

  1. My planner really was there every step of the way. And because of her help we were able to hold the wedding just as I had imagined it all along. I am extremely thankful to the party planner and the assistants for their help.

    BalasPadam

Blog Design By Naomie. Dikuasakan oleh Blogger.

Follow me Via Bloglovin'



Facebook Page Naomie Licouz




Subscribe