Product Review: Whiten your teeth using 5 Minute Speed Whitening Gel

8:26 PG

Bismillah
Assalamua'alaikum 
Everybody dreams to have white clean and shiny teeth. But not of us can achieved that kind of teeth that they have wanted, same for me. During my little time, my mum always said that must brush you teeth before going to bed. Well you see, children always not listen to their parents. After eating everything sweet and salty junk food, I just went to sleep directly. Thus, I have teeth and gum problems. 
Thank God,all the problems now have settle. What left is how to whiten my teeth?Recently, I found this item that I got from Supermodel Secret called 5 Minute Speed Whitening Gel, One Step Bleaching Power Fast and Easy. 



INGREDIENTS

Water (Aqua), Glycerin, hydrogen peroxide, carbomer, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Flavor, Sodium Saccahrin, Potassium Stannate, Dissodium Pyphospahate, Etidronic Acid, Ammonium Hydroxide.

WARNING

Please read before you used this products. Do not swallow the gel. In case of any accidents, seek for professional assistance immediately. If the gel comes contact with the eye, rinse off immediately. This product is not recommended for children age 12 without any approval from the dentist. Don't used it while sleeping. Do not use it if you have gum disease, using braces, have receding gums or sore gums, have cavities of any allergic to the ingredients. If you have any doubt, please refer back to your doctor. Stop using it if you have any experience of burning sensations, sensitivity gums, mouth, or tissue damage. This products will not whiten caps, crowns or veneers. Please keep it store out from direct sunlight an avoid excessive heat. If the gel is liquified, do not use and contact the manufactures immediately.
  

These are the direction of ways you can use the gel, either using cotton swab or just normally brushing your teeth, or using a mouth tray and kept it onto your mouth. For me, I prefer brushing my teethe normally using the gels. 

BASIC DIRECTION

Choose one of the above bleaching application method to apply the gel to the surface of the teeth that you wish to whiten, Allow 5 minutes for the bleaching action of the gel to take effect. For every stained teeth, keep the whitening gel on your teeth for 15-20 minutes. Immediately after the desired time is reached, rinse the gel from mouth with cool water.

Follow the above instruction twice daily for the first two weeks. After that, use the products once of twice a week or several time in a month as needed to maintain the desired whitening level.

the gel is clear, thick gel. Easy to apply to your teeth.

From my experience using this products, it gives me moderate effect. My teeth is not turning to white completely, but I can see the teeth does not gives the yellowish effects if I'm on the camera. May be, because of the stained has been bleach off by the gel. 

This gel does not gives me any burning sensation, not bubble at all, not like the regular tooth paste, it will turn into white gel after applied it onto the teeth. Make sure not the swallow the gel because it may cause you stomach ace. I know, because I've been there. hahaha.. 

I just used it for 2 week, not much changes that from my teeth. I just felt that my teeth was being bleached, but not whitening. 


3/5

Where to get this? 

*Supermodel's Secrets Beauty Store"
SS Gallery: 1st Floor, 41A, Jalan SS 15/4B, Subang Jaya
Website : http://www.supermodel2u.com
Blog    : http://www.supermodels-secrets.com


 Instagram: @supermodels_secrets
 Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/Supermodel2u

That's all from me guys, I hope this information is useful for all of my readers. Do not hesitate to ask me anything. See you in my next blog post. 

Daaa...

Love,
post signature

You Might Also Like

0 Orang Positif

Blog Design By Naomie. Dikuasakan oleh Blogger.

Follow me Via Bloglovin'



Facebook Page Naomie Licouz




Subscribe