AutoCad Drawing In Kuala Lumpur

8:19 PTG

Bismillah
Assalamua'laikum.
Hai everybody. Today I wanna talk about talent. and I want to share with you the talent in drawing a diagram via AutoCad.

Definition - What does AutoCAD mean?

AutoCAD is a computer-aided design (CAD) program used for 2-D and 3-D design and drafting. AutoCAD is developed and marketed by Autodesk Inc. and was one of the initial CAD programs that could be executed on personal computers 
(retrieve : http://www.techopedia.com/definition/6080/autocad)

So basically Engineering Students or Architect learn about Autocad and they must be Master in this software. If not, it i hard for them to design equipment of design a building. My husband has this kind of talent. 

He is a master in this field, as he draw many design of building and interior design of the building. Includes the wiring, the workstation, the toilets, the windows, doors and etc. 

I just remembered one night, he manage design a house (full drawing).OMO!  Just in one night! It's amazing right. 
his working his magic out.

If I was given that task, it will definitely take me at least 2 months. huhu.

Therefore, now he is organizing a AutoCad workshop, as he want to teach others the skills that he has to students or other people. For those who are interested in joining his class, please email me your details and we can arrange the time and date for you.

Kindly email your details to : naomie_clumsy@yahoo.com 
Tittle: AutoCad Class with Benn 
Include: Full Name, No tel, Current job, Address

And for those who are looking for a draft man to draw your drawing, Interior Designing, and Electrician he is your best choice. Kindly email your details to me and I will forwarded the job to him. I can guaranty his job is tip top and you will satisfied! 

These was last month, He is taking the measurements of the house for designing. 

Example of house design that he made: Putrajaya Residential (various types of it)

I'm writing this because I want his business to be expose to others. But in my own wordings. Let me spread the words to the world. I am happy because to have him as my husband.
Our tired face after he finish his wiring at his client's house.
Every husband and wife should support their partner's job. No matter what.  

Regards

post signature

You Might Also Like

2 Orang Positif

  1. best blaja autoCAD.. saya blaja basic ja.. so, nk lukis2 basic ja laa boleh, itu pun igt2 lupa... haha..

    BalasPadam
  2. Dulu pun saya ada jugak belajar basic autocad, 14 weeks, mcm tk paham lansung. T-T huhuh, takpe2.. hubby ada utk jd penyelamat.

    BalasPadam

Blog Design By Naomie. Dikuasakan oleh Blogger.

Follow me Via Bloglovin'



Facebook Page Naomie Licouz




Subscribe