Dinner Invitation with Scha Alyahya

6:30 PTG

Bismillah

Assalamua’laikum

Hello Bloggers and my silent readers. Here I would like to share with you one good news that I had just received from my BBF Dira.  She said that we are the 10 lucky winners to have dinner with Scha Alyahya!!!!!!!!!!! OMG, I am so exited to here the news adn can’t wait to meet personally Scha and her baby (if she bring along Lara Alana with her laa).



This event will be held at Sunway Piramid and the location will be informed soon via email. 
 I just can’t believed that our entry will be choosen, because me and Dira were just trying to enter that contest. Not for serious purpose! Heheheh. But lucky was just by our side and we got to meet Scha in this event.

Ok people, thats is my good news for today. Will be posting this updates soon!  Do check it out~


Adiyos, Assalamua’laikum

You Might Also Like

1 Orang Positif

Blog Design By Naomie. Dikuasakan oleh Blogger.

Follow me Via Bloglovin'



Facebook Page Naomie Licouz




Subscribe