Product Review: The Face and Dr. Herbals Whitening AB Cream

4:44 PTG

Bismillah
Assalamua'laikum
To find the right skin care that suits your skin  is a tough job to do. One may experienced bad affect to their face and skin. If that happen, I suggest you stop using that kind of products. 

Recently, I've been using The Face Supreme Whitening Gel for day and night and also Dr. Herbal Whitening AB Cream. Both of these products are from Citra Mulia. For those who don't know what is Citra Mulia, this a beauty company that distribute these products and Ashley Milano hand and body lotion in Malaysia. I've done the review on the lotion here. 

Let's start the review on the skin care





THE FACE Supreme Whitening Day & Night
Gel Serum 50ml


Serum untuk menjadikan kulit cerah dan bersih seketika. Ia juga sebagai anti penuaan, menghilangkan kerut di wajah, serta melembabkan, melicinkan, dan memutihkan kulit.
Dengan formula khusus yang cepat menghilangkan melasma, flek-flek hitam, dan memutihkan kulit wajah, kandungan vitamin B5 mengaktifkan sel-sel kulit yang baru juga berfungsi sebagai antioksidant untuk mencegah radikal bebas yang merosakkan kulit.
Mencegah sel pigmen sehingga kulit lebih cerah, dengan tambahan pelembab aktif yang dapat menjana semula kulit sehingga terhindar dari keriput atau penuaan.


Fungsi Gel Serum:
- Mengurangkan bekas-bekas jerawat
- Memutihkan kulit wajah
- Menghilangkan flek hitam
- Mencerahkan warna kulit
- Meratakan warna kulit
- Mengecilkan liang wajah
-Menghaluskan dan mengenyalkan kulit

Cara penggunaan:
-      Bersihkan muka anda.
-      Sapukan sedikit serum dan leburkan dalam tapak anda

-menyampaikan lapisan nipis serum cair di bahagian muka anda dan
tekan, urut sehingga diserap sepenuhnya
-Gunakan setiap hari waktu pagi dan malam, dan akan mendapat kesannya selapas penggunaan 7 hari.

DR. HERBAL WHITENING AB CREAM 20gm

produk perawatan kulit wajah yang 100% terbuat dari bahan herbal, sesuai untuk semua kulit wajah.
Diformulasikan khusus untuk membaiki semula struktur kulit dan lapisan sel-sel kulit yang rosak.
Mengandungi Kolagen untuk membantu anda merawat dan melembab kulit wajah anda.
Dr.Herbal dapat meremajakan semula wajah dan mencerahkan kulit wajah.
Manfaat DR. HERBAL WHITENING AB CREAM
~ Mencerahkan dan memutihkan wajah.
~ Wajah kusam, gelap dan kekuningan kembali menjadi putih bersinar.
~ Menghilangkan flek-flek, jerawat dan noda hitam
~ Menghilangkan tompok yang disebabkan oleh sinaran uv
~ Menjaga keanjalan kulit wajah
~ Mengatasi liang besar dan bekas jerawat sehingga wajah kembali
   menjadi mulus dan halus
~ Menghilangkan kedutan pada wajah.
~ Menghaluskan dan memberi kelembapan semula jadi bagi wajah.


Cara pakai:
~ Bersihkan wajah terlebih dahulu
~ sapukan THE FACE GEL SERUM.
~ Ambil Krim secukupnya
~ Sapukan krim A untuk pagi dan krim  B untuk malam. 
These information are from the template information that they gave me.


After 6 weeks using these products, I have noticed that my acne are reduced and my skin become more fairer and moisture. The Serum Gels gives my skin the hydrating kind of feeling, which is great! Before this, I have a combination skin problem, that gives he a hard time to choose the best skin care due to the sensitivity of my skin. 

If the products have so much chemicals, my skin will start to show some problems, such as dryness and the acne will started to grow. But luckily, these products are from the natural sources , that makes me confident to try it out. 

At my first weeks trying out these products, my acne started to shrink. I am so happy with the result shown and decided to continue for another week. 

2nd week using it, my skin tones began to even throughout the entire face and neck. For those who wear the hijab will understand. We tend too have strips at our cheek area due to the sun rays. 
Luckily, these creams helps me to even the skin color and reduce all the pimples, acnes, and pigmentation. 

Plus, it reduced my face pore, If you can seen me before, you will know previously I have big pores at my nose and cheek area. Now I can walk confidently with smaller pores and brighter face. Ahaks... 


5/5
Great!

Buy here at : Citra Mulia Kosmetik

Facebook:  Citra Mulia Kosmetik

All right then, hope this review will gives all of my readers the benefits, and hope you can try it out yourself. Happy Sunday people. 

Love, 

Naomie

You Might Also Like

0 Orang Positif

Blog Design By Naomie. Dikuasakan oleh Blogger.

Follow me Via Bloglovin'



Facebook Page Naomie Licouz




Subscribe