[Hotel Review]: The Haven Lakeside Residence, Ipoh

8:36 PTG

Bismillah
Assalamua'alaikum peeps. 
Last week, me and some of my blogger buddies went for a retreat at The Haven Lakeside Residence located in Ipoh Town . Some of you might heard about them but for those who haven't let's read my experienced there. 

Hubby and I departed from home around 9.00 am and it took us around 3 hours to arrive Ipoh. Upon the arrival, we were greeted by Kelxy the Marketing Manager of The Haven. Then, she leads us to our room. 
As I entered my room, I was very excited. It was a breath taking view of rooms and the scenery from the balcony. I didn't expected I counld stay one night at a luxurious room and it felt like a honeymoon retreat for us.

A bit about The Haven, 
The Haven Luxury Resort is operated by Best Western International (BWI) family chain of hotels, the world largest, under its 'Premier' or five-star status. It is BWI's finest eco-resorts in Asia and open for Short and Long Term bookings all year round.

It is located in Ipoh, Malaysia. This Luxury Condominium Development consists of 512 units spread across three 26-storey towers. The units measure from 968 to 2,840 sq ft. The Condominium Units are available for Sale, Short and Long Term Lease.
 
In The Haven, the concept for the hotels is a Condo-Hotel or Condotel concept. Each rooms were placed in a condominium tower and were divided into 7 types of Condotel. I'll explain this more later.

Our room was the Suits which was located at level 9. There only have 4 condotels for Suits. These Suits have one bedroom attached with bathroom, dining room, living room and kitchen. 
The LIVING ROOM
I can say this Suits really suit our purpose for this retreat😝
We also got the view of the heaven. Why? In front of us is a green limestone hills, with a peaceful view of lakeside. 
HUGE CLOSET
On tops of that, with the location that high, the wind blows really set up our holiday mood on. 
KITCHEN 
OUR BED, THE MOST IMPORTANT PART IN THE ROOM. :) 
VENTI TABLE AND LCD TV
So guys, can you feel me now? The Haven Lakeside Residence is one of the best choice or those who wanted to a couple retreat.
for those who stay here for a long week, you can cook by your self in the kitchen. There are stove and microwaves that you can your for cooking. But for us, we better let the chefs to cook for us. So, we have plenty of time to 'Manjer2' while we're here. 

The basic facilities in the Suites are:

TV flat screen 40 inch In Living Room and Bed rooms
Astro Channel
Daily housekeeping
Laundry Service
Safe Deposit Box
Wifi Fibre Optic
Fridge
Microwave
Bathtub

 

are you guys excited like I am? haha, wait for my 2nd entry about The Haven Lakeside Residence. I'll be focusing on the types of rooms and their rates. 

Til then,
Salam

post signature

You Might Also Like

0 Orang Positif

Blog Design By Naomie. Dikuasakan oleh Blogger.

Follow me Via Bloglovin'



Facebook Page Naomie Licouz




Subscribe