Makeup: Daring Makeup look by NaomieLicouz

4:40 PTG

Bismillah

Assalamua'alaikum wbt and hello my darlinks..

How are you today? I hope everyone are fine and happy. Today I'm going to share with you my latest makeup creation, where here I played 3 different colors that were: Coral blue, Pink and a bit of purple. All this color were from my Sleek I-Divine eyeshadow palette.


For the eyeliner, I've drawn a cat eyeliner, which made this look more daring and strong. And the eyebrow, i drawn it longer then my usual eyebrows. 

For the lips, I used my kissproof lipcolor from Elianto no 08. for the blusher I used coral shade from In2it blusher.

And lastly, I applied my highlight using Cerro Qreen makeup Brushes from Natta Cosme to finish up the look.

I hope you like it, and wait for this makeup tutorial video soon. 

Love,
post signature

You Might Also Like

3 Orang Positif

  1. The quickest way to apply the foundation is to dot your forehead, chin, nose and cheeks. With a sponge or a tad damp cloth smooth the foundation until it is blended completely on your face. Always remember to use the top makeup brands for you.

    BalasPadam

Blog Design By Naomie. Dikuasakan oleh Blogger.

Follow me Via Bloglovin'



Facebook Page Naomie Licouz




Subscribe