Product Reviw: Milano Ashley Hand and Body Lotion by Citra Mulia

12:25 PTG

Bismillah
Assalamua'laikum everyone and hello once again. Tonight, I will make another product review because lately I received quite a number of beauty products and I am so excited to share with you guys about the things that I've tried here. 
So here I wanna share my current body lotion, that is from Citra Mulia. As you'll know, I have received this the items from Citra Mulia, where I did an unboxing post about it, you can read the post here. 
FYI, Citra Mulia is the main distributor in Kuala Lumpur for the Milano Ashley products. This products are manufacture in Indonesia and we are lucky enough to have Citra Mulia as a distributor because Milano Ashley are from Indonesia that is hard to get unless your willing to fl to Bandug or Jakarta to get one of these lovely scented lotion there. 


 Ingredients:

Green Tea lotion

Rose Tea lotion
Description: 

Green Tea lotion

"Aromatherapy lotion with a refreshing sensation. Suitable for all skin types but especially effective on skin prone to be dry. Enriched with moisturizer, Vitamin B3, and Green Tea Extract. Apply all over the body and hands to moisturizer rough and broken skin, until the skin looks, smooth and soft. "

Rose tea lotion

"A delectable lotion with aromatherapy sensation suitable for all skin types but especially effective on skin prone to be dry. Enriched with moisturizer, vitamin B3, and Rose tea extract. Apply all over the body and hands to moisturizer rough and broken skin until the skin looks bright, smooth and soft."

Texture:

Both lotion have thick , concentrated texture, which is very good in adsorbing into the skin without leaving any sticky effect on the skin. The lotion is well absorb to the skin and give pleasant smell through out the day.

After a month using this lotion everyday, the one thing that is obvious and worth using the lotion is the scent. If i'm using the lotion on the morning, the smell of the green tea of the rose will remain until at night time. (that is pretty awesome!) . I can be a noticeable person as the smell is spreads to the entire space of the house. This is how I would describe about the smell. 

Next, the texture. I really like the texture,it is concentrated and a bit of the lotion can covers the entire body. After a while, the lotion will absorb to the skin evenly and leave the skin moisturized and hydrated. Not to forget a brighter skin too.. 

Packaging, for me the bottle is too big and heavy for me to carry around. It is not travel friendly. But worth buying it based on the price that they offer.I can used this lotion in a long time. 

The ingredients, if you noticed on the ingredients that I've shown you above, this lotion contain a small amount of Paraben. 


4.5/5

Where to get this?

Citra Mulia Malaysia

FB: Citra Mulia Malaysia

That's all from me guys. Hope you like it and do follow me on my facebook and Instagram.

Till then, 
post signature

You Might Also Like

0 Orang Positif

Blog Design By Naomie. Dikuasakan oleh Blogger.

Follow me Via Bloglovin'



Facebook Page Naomie Licouz




Subscribe