Contest : I LOVE KREYDLE

1:14 PTG

Bismillah

Assalamua'laikum. 

I would like to all my readers to join a contest by Kreydle. Because you might win yourself  $100 of Amazon cash voucher. 

Just simply take a selfie of yourself with words "I LOVE KREYDLE". You can replace the Love with a heart shape and be creative in your pose and words. Make sure that your picture are clear, if not, they might reject your submission. 



Kreydle is a company that offers a software development and internet marketing. Many successful websites used their services such as Ashadee, Heyloo and many more. For more info, just slide to their official website : Kreydle.com

I am so thrilled to join this contest and win $100 cash voucher to shop at Amazon. I browse Amazon's website and I noticed that there are many sales were going on. Hope to win this contest yah! and I encourage all my readers to join it too. Come and support Kreydle.

Till then, 
Love
post signature

You Might Also Like

1 Orang Positif

Blog Design By Naomie. Dikuasakan oleh Blogger.

Follow me Via Bloglovin'



Facebook Page Naomie Licouz




Subscribe